Keep your campus safer and improve the efficiency of your safety department with Heartland Campus Solutions Campus OneCard Access and Security System.
Only students, faculty, staff, and registered guests will have access to residence halls, classrooms, labs, and other secure areas using their OneCard or contactless tag. By integrating the OneCard system with your current security program, you can improve safety for your students, faculty, staff, and facilities — and know when help is needed.
With the OneCard Access, you will:
- have many options for door hardware, including wired, wireless, electronic strike, or magnetic locks. We’ve partnered with Ingersol Rand to offer the best price and latest technologies to our customers. Whether you are looking for biometric readers or the ability to unlock doors with a mobile application, we have your solution. Click here for a demonstration of myAccess, our mobile access solution.
- have a variety of card types available, from standard mag stripe to state of the art smart cards.
- be able to consolidate security control using a single controller for multiple doors.
- maintain control even in off-line conditions — all door controllers automatically store lists of authorized persons and access history.
- receive detailed reports of your alarm and access history, including information about the cardholder, location, date and time of entry, and denied access attempts.
To take security to the next level at your campus, we offer Master Security Monitor. Master Security Monitor serves as your central dispatch station. With Master Security Monitor, you can:
- consolidate security control using a single controller for multiple doors, viewing all alarms via one security panel and generating status reports about your operations.
- incorporate your security camera system. We are teaming with video analytics company Milestone for a complete camera integration.
- import a map of your campus identifying alarm areas.