OneCard Parking provides you a comprehensive solution to help manage your parking needs on campus. With OneCard Parking you can keep track of registered vehicles, control who has access to gated lots, charge for parking plans, issue citations with a hand held device, and allow the purchase of parking permits or plans on-line.
With OneCard Parking you can:
- register vehicles and assign permit numbers.
- easily find a vehicle owner by searching permit number, license plate, or make, model, and color of the vehicle.
- use OneCard Mobile Admin to search on vehicle information or view cars registered to a specific person.
- control access to gated lots through the use of our access control terminals.
- assign or sell parking plans that limit access to parking lots or facilities to certain days and times.
- define parking locations with total number of spots — smart enough to deny access once the maximum number of spots has been reached.
- issue parking citations from a hand-held terminals and manage payment of fines.
- charge for parking based upon time, such as $5 for the first hour and $2 each additional hour.
- allow students and staff to register their vehicles on-line and purchase parking plans or parking permits in advance.
- issue temporary parking permits immediately for printing and dashboard display.